Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim


One of my favorite things is "My Favorite Things" stamps. Over on Splitcoast Stampers I've been chatting on the MFT forums and have made some wonderful stamping friends there. Today one of the MFT design team members posted that Kim (our fearless leader, actually the owner of MFT) is having a birthday on July 4th. So I had to make a card for her, it's too late to get it to her mailbox for her special day but maybe she'll see it here or in the MFT gallery.
Kim, thanks for all the great stamps, and more importantly for the conduit for meeting some very talented stampers and they're a bunch of fun to chat with.

3 comments:

  1. That card is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is TOTALLY Awesome..... Nice work AGAIN by you Chris.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheery! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin