Friday, July 10, 2009

Triple Challenge


Do you ever just link from site to site and eventually don't know how you got to where you are and worse than that you didn't save every site you were at and there was one you'd really like to go back to. Today, I was jumping around looking at cards and for challenges and I managed to save a couple sites along my way. So I went back, made some notes and then made this card. It's for three challenges. The first challenge is the Mojo Monday sketch challenge (Mojo94). The second challenge is for Simon Says Challenge to paper piece, this is my favorite technique. I used the MFT stamp set "Girl's Day In" and used MFT summer collection paper to piece the image. The skin was colored with a copic marker. The third challenge is the Pile it On challenge. The basic premise is to use their weekly challenge and at least one more challenge in your project. This week's challenge is to use at least three embellishments. For this card I used Hero Arts pearls on the scalloped circle. a Heidi Swap Bling on the nail polish bottle, orange ribbon and a KaJinkers Jem hanging from the ribbon. My good buddy Eileen gave me a tagger awhile ago and I put it away and forgot about it. I'm glad I remembered it today cause that little white flower is looking mighty cute to me.
I noticed some blinkies on the sites so I'm going to go back and try to get them onto this site. Speaking of gadgets and doohickeys while you're here won't you please click on the free mamogram box, it barely takes any time or effort and you'll be helping a good cause.

13 comments:

  1. Three Challenges
    Pile it On - Use three Embellishments
    Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge - Mojo94
    Simon Says Challenge - Paper Piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh chris,
    I just love this card!!!! and all that paper piecing is gorgeous!!!! I don't think I have ever seen so much paper piecing and look so freaking good!!!!!

    Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

    -- dalis PIO Owner

    PS. I did click for the mammogram... I need to get mine squeezed this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is CUTE! fun nail polish bottle!

    Amy --Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun dsp and great pearls. Great job with the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card ! I love the papers you have used and all those pearls !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo and the SSC Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, what great images, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!Really feminine!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and SSS Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fab card. Wonderful image!
    thanks for joining us at SimonSaysChallenge!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card looks fabulous! The colors that you've used along with the pearls make it look totally glamorous. Love that you've put bling on the nail polish bottle! Thanks for joining us this week :D
    - Ann @ Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!! MFT stamps are the best for paperpiecing!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! this week! Can't wait to see what you create for us in the future!

    ~Vicki
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow-really fun card! Love all your little details you've added. Thanks for playing and hope to see you again next week. Hugs Rowena-PIO dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card :-) I love the image and the papers are fab !! Love the nail varnish and ribbon too :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Your paper piecing is perfect and I love all the different 'bellies you used! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin