Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Resisted


As a follow up to yesterday's post (if you haven't read it, go now, you'll like it, and I'll wait for you) I'd like to answer some of the questions that came up most, first being "was it used?" Our buddy from the property room said it did not appear to be used. I did not persue that line of questionning any further. 2nd most popular question "who would want a coffin?" I replied that my daughter would. Does it come as any surprise that when I told the story over dinner I barely got any of it out and she said "Can I have it?". Pam was over for dinner and crafting. Her family is in the funeral business and so she regaled us with a coffin story, but it's too long and won't be as funny here as it was in person. So, that coffin has had a life of its own (no pun intended)
Today I went shopping for some items including chow for the kitties. While I was in the pet supply section I spotted these lovely flamingo ensembles. That's right, they are pet outfits not baby clothes. Do you all know that I love flamingoes? Well I do so my kitties are very happy to know that I restrained myself and did not buy them. I still have a ways to go before I become the "crazy cat lady", not a long ways, but at least a ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin