Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here Kitty, Kitty


Pile it On's challenge #6 is a sketch challenge, if you're interested in playing there's a badge you can click over in the left side panel. As I mentioned in the previous post you need to combine their challenge with at least one more challenge. It seems to me the more challenges you combine the more directed you become and somedays I need a LOT more direction than others. I found two other challenges to use. The OCC (Our Creative Corner) challenge for 7/11 is "A Pet Parade" so I dug out the SU stamp set "Here Kitty, Kitty" because my pets are kitties. Shamus is an orange tabby and he leaps so I used him for my model. The third challenge to use hearts is form Spoonful of Sugar. Except for the green paper which is an unknown scrap, the cardstock is DCWV and the print paper is DCWV The Pet Stack pad. The image and sentiment were stamped in SU Close to Cocoa and the tag was sponged with SU Pumpkin Pie. The image was colored with SU markers.

12 comments:

  1. Look at all those cute cats! I'm sure my other DT members will love this :D I love how you've turned the panels into hearts...very creative! Thanks for joining us :D
    - Ann @ Pile it On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch! I love this card.

    Thanks jennifer@PIO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh chris, love it!!!! how cute is that!!!!

    btw. We have added your Breast Cancer Site blinkie to our Pile It On! Challenge Blog website!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Great take on the sketch.

    Timi, Pile it on DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute cats! Love it!!

    Smiles,
    Lesley @ Pile it On

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love it! Thanks so much for playing!

    Deanna @ Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! love the leaping cat in the middle!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Great use of the sketch, love the fun colors and papers and your cute kitty! Thanks for joining in at Pile It On! ~Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the sketch! I love the cats! Such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hugs Rowena-Pile it On dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww thats so cute! Love the kitties....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable and I love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute!!

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin