Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July


It's the 4th of July and that means Party, Party, Party. All across America there are parties, who'd'a thunk my hubby could cause such a ruckus. So Happy Birthday to Vincent (many of you know him as Jim, including me, but that's another story). And to good buddy Eileen, Happy Birthday to you too! Eileen is down at Disney World with all her family having a great time despite the heat.


So here's a pic of the silver haired wonder holding a present he got from Megan Lock. He's never met Megan but he loves her already cause she sent him a gift card for coffee. So how's this possible. Well, over at Splitcoast Stampers, there's a whacky and wonderful group of stampers who have come together because of our love for MFT (My Favorite Things) Stamps. Julie set up a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) for us. Because Megan saw a comment I made about her 4th of July project she sent it to me. How sweet is that? If you'd like to see more of her work you can visit her blog Megan Lock Designs here if you'd like to visit her Splitcoast Stampers gallery just click here to view it.who taught me how to do the linkie thingie with the word "here". Big thanks to Megan.
So happy 4th to all of you, I hope you all have great weather and lots of fun while you celebrate my hubbies birthday.

2 comments:

  1. He's ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad he liked it! Aww, y'all are so sweet!!! This makes me so happy! Happy fourth and birthday dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated b-day,to jim! I'm on my way to Megan's site to check out her gallery...thanks for expanding my horizons!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin