Thursday, July 16, 2009

Woof!


This is the last post I will be making before my trip to Florida. We'll start driving down tomorrow night after dinner and expect to arrive in Bradenton late Saturday afternoon. I packed some card making supplies and hopefully I'll find some time to make a card or two and if we get our internet connection I may even get to post them. Of course there's a possibility that I'll be having way to much fun and sun to make time for blogging. Nah.
This card is for this week's CCEE (I'm not sure what those initials stand for) CNFS (but these mean Catchy Name Featured Stamper) challenge. Once a month a challenge hostess picks a user name from the Splitcoast Stampers and then the cards are created around that name. This week's username is "Footprints27". So this pawprint stamp was hanging around my "pet stash". It doesn't have a name on it but is marked with "Anita's" and a pricing designation that makes me think it came from AC Moore. It's stamped in Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa on beige card stock, punched out with a SU circle punch and adhered to brown cardstock that was punched with a 2" scalloped circle punch. I added blue dots on the scalloped edges with a Souffle marker. It's mounted on dimensionals to lift it up a little. The dog paper is KI Memories, Pet Shop Good Dog, the bottom edge of the paper is punched with a Martha Stewart border punch and the sides and top edges are rubbed with the Close to Cocoa ink. The houndstooth check paper is KI Memories and I used the blue marker to put faux stitching lines around the edge of this paper. The tiny tag was punched from the beige card stock with a Martha Steward punch. I wrote "You're dog gone cute" on the tag with a marker and hung it from the ribbon.
If you'd like to take part in this challenge you can click here to get to the site. My user name on Splitcoast is "cveneruso". What do you think the chances are that my name will be picked for the catchy name challenge.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cute card! Love that big ole paw print and whats so cute is that the little border punch flowers remind me of foot prints too! So glad you got to play along!

    Happy Friday!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Love that the paw print is the focus!! Sweet little sentiment tag too!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin